- Acts 15: What Kefa Said and What Ya’akov Said – Kineti reader Efrayim looks at Acts 15 from a fresh perspective.
- A Gospel of Continuity – A call by Messianic Jewish rabbi Stuart Dauermann to advance God’s agenda for the Jewish people:
We who claim Yeshua the Son of David as both Lord and Messiah should be recruiting all Israel to the regathering of the seed of Jacob to the Land (aliyah), Jewish unity, repentance-renewal, allegiance to the Messiah the Son of David, Torah-based covenant faithfulness...
- An Assault, Cloaked in Peace – New York Times article that sets the record straight on the recent Gaza flotilla incident.
- Introducing Yechezkel Bund – The Rosh Pina bloggers highlight an ex-Messianic Jew who abandoned Yeshua, and how he worries less about Jews for Jesus, and more about those Messianics who are trying to build a Judaism around Yeshua.
- In the beginning, with wisdom, the son of YHWH created the heavens and the earth – The Targum Neofiti has the text “the son of YHWH” as the creator of the heavens and the earth. Is this a later insertion by the Christian church, or is it an authentic part of the text?
- Verdict in Be’er Sheva a blow against Messianic believers in Israel – Judaism-shaming Yad L’achim activists infiltrated and started a riot at an Israeli Messianic congregation in 2005. Messianics brought a lawsuit against the perpetrators, but the court has ruled against the Messianics, and ordered them to pay the lawyer fees of the perpetrators.
- Are Israel’s actions against the flotilla activists justified? – Dr. Michael Brown looks at both sides.