*Update March 2013*: Looking for more Passover music, check out The Hallel in Messianic Song. Also, check out our site MessianicChords.com to find the lyrics and chords to all Messianic music. Need to hear the songs? They’re all on MessianicRadio.com
Doing a Passover this year? Interested in some Messianic songs and chants with a Passover theme?
I’ve got you covered. Here are a few I’m doing this year, uploaded as part of the Messianic music chord project.
- Lamb – The Sacrifice Lamb (mp3)
- Lamb – I Love the Lord (Psalm 116) (mp3)
- Lamb – Yeshua HaMashiach (mp3)
- Troy Mitchell – Zeh Gufi (This is My Body) - (mp3)
- Troy Mitchell – Ashrei (He Who Eats Bread in the Kingdom) (mp3)
- Troy Mitchell – Psalm 118 (mp3)
- Ted Pearce – Behold the Lamb (mp3)
- Messianic Dayenu
- Micha'el Ben David – Dam Yeshua (The Blood of Yeshua) (mp3)
- Lamb – Holy, Holy (Is the Lamb) (mp3)
- Marty Goetz – Lamb of God (mp3)
- Paul Wilbur – Song of Moses (mp3)
Or browse my big, giant, ever-growing MessianicChords.com.
On the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Yeshua and asked, “Where do you want us to make preparations for you to eat the Passover?”
He replied, “Go into the city to a certain man and tell him, ‘The Teacher says: My appointed time is near. I am going to celebrate the Passover with my disciples at your house.’” So the disciples did as Yeshua had directed them and prepared the Passover.
While they were eating, Jesus took bread, and when he had given thanks, he broke it and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take and eat; this is my body.”
Then he took a cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them, saying, “Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the new covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. I tell you, I will not drink from this fruit of the vine from now on until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father’s kingdom.”
Chag semeach Pesach, fine blog readers! Happy Passover! Remembering Messiah during this time. Shalom!