Do you have some great music that the Messianic community needs to hear?
Then I have some great news for you: Chavah, the best darn Messianic radio on the web, now supports uploading your music.
Chavah streams out several thousand songs each week to Messiah’s disciples worldwide, so why not increase the community’s joy by uploading some great tunes for the Lord?
Here’s how to do it:
- Go to Chavah
- Click the “Upload your music to Chavah” link:
- Select the song(s) you want to upload:
- There is no step 4! Your tunes will upload in the background.
Nice and easy, right? Upload your songs now, the Messianic community is waiting!
We’ve already got over 50 songs uploaded by the community, but we’d love to get more.
What can be uploaded, you ask?
- Pretty much any audio format: mp3, ogg, aac, wma, wav. Preferably mp3.
- Songs, prayers, chants, liturgy. Anything that would benefit Messiah’s disciples.
- Messianic stuff, meaning stuff by Messiah’s disciples. I’m open to the possibility of Jewish and Christian tunes as well, but they might be problematic due to copyright issues.
Also, and this is important, please include both the artist and song name in the uploaded file. For example, if you’re uploading Shlomo Foobar’s new hit song “Sha’alu Shalom”, please make sure the file name includes these.
Shlomo Foobar – Sha’alu Shalom.mp3
Shlomo Foobar – Tunes For Messiah – 01 – Sha’alu Shalom.mp3
Without this information, it’s less likely your tunes will get on Chavah. I need artist and song name. Seriously, someone uploaded a file called “net.wav” this morning. I have no idea who the artist is, and no idea what the song’s called. That doesn’t work, it won’t get on Chavah until I can get artist and song info.
Happy uploading! And thanks to you, the Messianic community, for making Chavah your choice for tunes for the Lord.